The UNESCO World Heritage site always in view.
Price Info: Adults € 17
Seniors € 16
Severely disabled € 14
Trainee, students, pupils (from 15 years) € 14
Children (up to 14 years) € 13
- Group conditions from 10 persons on request
High season (May to September):
10.00 am - 11.00 am
11.30 am - 12.30 pm
1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
2.30 pm - 3.30 pm
4.00 pm - 5.00 pm
5.30 pm - 6.30 pm
Low season (March, April + October, November to 23 December):
11.00 am - 12.00 pm
12.30 pm - 1.30 pm
2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
3.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- approx. 1 hr.
- Departure 1 - An der Untertrave in the immediate vicinity of the Holstentor
- Departure 2 - An der Untertrave between the pedestrian bridge and the corner of Untertrave / Mengstraße (Old Town side)
- Dogs allowed on board
- Ships can be chartered for various occasions
- Drinks, coffee, cakes and other snacks and meals are available during the cruise.
- WC is available on board
- No barrier-free access
It appears that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser to access our site.
For practical and security reasons, we recommend that you use a current web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Edge. Internet Explorer does not always display the complete content of our website and does not offer all the necessary functions.