The UNESCO World Heritage site always in view.
|Weekday||Time of day|
|Monday - Sunday|
10:00 bis 17:30
Price Info: Adults- € 17
Seniors - € 16
Trainees/students/pupils (from 15 years) - € 14
Pupils (up to 14 years) - € 13
high season from May until the end of September
• 10 am–5.30 pm (last departure, departures every 1.5 hours)
low season March, April and from October until 23rd December
• 11 am / 12.30 pm / 2 pm / 3.30 pm
• 1 hour.
• Pier 1 in Lübeck: An der Untertrave close to the Holsten Gate
• Pier 2 in Lübeck: An der Untertrave between the pedestrian bridge and the corner of Untertrave/Mengstraße (on the side of the old town)
• dogs may be taken along
• boats may be chartered for different occasions
• You can buy drinks, coffee, cakes and other snack on board.
• There is a toilet on board.
• no barrier-free access
It appears that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser to access our site.
For practical and security reasons, we recommend that you use a current web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Edge. Internet Explorer does not always display the complete content of our website and does not offer all the necessary functions.